I grew up in Poland Ohio. My family has owned property in Breckenridge since 1968 and we spent all of our summer and winter vacations here in the mountains. My parents moved to Breckenridge in 1982 and I have called this place home ever since. I proudly sell Summit and Chaffee Counties. The mountains is where my heart is and my soul resides. I have been a real estate broker since 1987. As a graduate from the University of Wyoming with a BS in Advertising and Marketing, I use these skills daily in my real estate business.
I am a skilled business person and entrepreneur, having been the managing broker, owner and driving force behind a successful real estate partnership for many years in Breckenridge. I have interests including holistic health and wellness, skiing, golf, hiking, mountain biking and considers herself a foodie, loving cooking and trying new foods and cuisines. Having a Whole Foods in the county has made my day!
I am your go-to Realtor for inspired mountain living, whether it is your goal to sell to begin the next phase of your life or find that perfect spot to call your own! Live your dreams in the mountains and take the first steps with me.
I’ll share my local knowledge with you. I have spent most of my life discovering all the nooks and crannies of these amazing mountains and sharing them with my clients.
- 1995-1996 Summit Association of Realtors, President
- 1997 Summit Association of Realtors, Realtor of the Year
- 1998-1999 Mountain District Vice President, Colorado Association of Realtors
- 1999-2000 Technology Divisional Vice President and Executive Committee, Colorado Association of Realtors
- Trustee, Rocky Mountain Resort Alliance
- 1997-2010 Served on the Board of Directors for Mountain Region MLS Joint MLS with the Vail Board of Realtors
- 2008-2009 Summit MLS, INC, Chairman of the Board
Contact Lisa at:
Phone: (970) 453-1450
Mobile: (970) 390-0649